[opencms-dev] OpenCms with W2K, IIS and MS SQL7

Alexander Kandzior Alexander.Kandzior at framfab.de
Mon Jul 9 14:16:43 CEST 2001

Jozef,

full support for Tomcat is scheduled for August (we still have high hopes we
can meet "beginning of August" but you never know). This will mean:
* Tomcat will be the default servlet engine
* Jserv will still be supported, but not as default
* We will have an installation wizard that will run with Tomcat only

As for Jbuilder support: Jbuilder is used as IDE for most development on the
OpenCms core as well. It's save to say that we will have debug support in
Jbuilder at some point in time not too far away. I cannot promise that we
will have it in the initial Tomcat release, though.

As for Jboss, this is something we have already thought about. I have hear
from successful projects on Orion.

Best Regards,
Alex.

OpenCms Group