[opencms-dev] Publishing projects

Frédéric Lemieux flemieux at k-os.com
Wed Jul 25 18:59:23 CEST 2001

Hi! I'm fairly new to this mailing list, and I tried to look in the archive,
and I didn't see what I was looking for:

- What REALLY happens when you publish the project ?
- What is the whole idea behind the "project" and "publish "project"
mechanism ?

In short, I'd like to see a "in-life" simulation of someone interacting with
OpenCms, in order to maintain a website, website that is hosted on a
different server.

I tried to look in the doc for this information, but I can't find it in
there. In fact, there is very little documentation about project
publication.

Tankyou! :)

Frédéric LeMieux
"Hi! My name is Frédéric Lemieux."