[opencms-dev] CVS Webinterface gone?

Alexander Kandzior Alexander.Kandzior at framfab.de
Fri Aug 10 14:34:07 CEST 2001

We are currently switching to the opencms.org domain name.
Please use: http://www.opencms.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/opencms/ instead.

The same allies for most other links that still contain the old name.
Just replace opencms.com with opencms.org and they should work.

This problem should be solved until today evening.

Best regards,
Alex.