[opencms-dev] latest setup wizard seems to be looping...please help

ramesh kannan rbkannan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 09:28:50 CEST 2001

hi,

Could not get the latest opencms version (4.4) to
install. upgraded the jdk to 1.3 amd tomcat to 3.2.3.
but when I go to execute the setup wizard it puts out
the dialog asking standard? or Advanced? and just
loops there when I press next after either selection.

I am on win2k. I see that many of ou have been able to
install without a problem. Can anyone help point out
the problem I am encountering?

thanks for your help.
regards...Ramesh