[opencms-dev] books

Gabriel Garcia gogarciao at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 22:59:06 CEST 2001

HI

I am in charge of a new OpenCMS implementación for an e-magazine. But this
will be my first "touch" with OpenCMS, could you please recommend me usefull
books or documentation regarding  programming  and implementation skills
needed?

GABRIEL GARCIA O
Developer
e.mail : ggarcia at azurian.com
Azurian
Andean Region
Ph.(571)640-0020//Fax(571)601-9787

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.