AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCms concerned information

Joachim Peer joachim_peer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 22:15:55 CEST 2001

Jeroen,
come on!!

i do not know which list you are talking about but i
sent a message there one week ago and i got NOT ONE
answer.

i asked how the progress on the current project "JSP
integration" is going on. (btw. a search on "JSP"
brought NO useable results - just info on the Setup
jsp script)

i consider JSP interoperability A HIGH PRIORITY issue.
(for me its definitly a K.O. criteria for the use of
this software)

and if I do not get answers on such an issue on a DEV
list (!) i really cant be satisfied, could i?

btw. please excuse the FLAME-style of this mail, it is
not personally meant, i think openCMS is an extremely
well done piece of software ...

anyway,
have a nice weekend
joachim

information

> My questions have always been answered during my 4
month
> project. Many times
> by OpenCMS core developers. (For which many thank
you's are owed)

> None of these questions concerned installation! The
mail