[opencms-dev] website_for_oc_4.4.0.

Jürgen Schmidt scjuonline at web.de
Wed Oct 3 21:41:48 CEST 2001

Hi,

I just started to use opencms.
I succesfully imported the NEWS Module "NewsModule4.zip" and now I am trying
to import the website website_for_oc_4.4.0.zip as well.
But the following error msg appear:

[CmsException]: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed Error: NO MESSAGE. Caught
Exception: >java.lang.NullPointerException<
 at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:172)
 at com.opencms.template.cache.CmsUri.callCanonicalRoot(CmsUri.java:145)
 at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementCache.callCanonicalRoot(CmsElementCache
.java:120)
 at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:209)
 at com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.launch(CmsXmlLauncher.java:264)
 at com.opencms.launcher.A_CmsLauncher.initlaunch(A_CmsLauncher.java:272)
 at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.showResource(OpenCms.java:402)
 at com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doPost(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:523)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
 at com.opencms.boot.OpenCmsServlet.service(OpenCmsServlet.java:106)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java:484)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Handler.java:322)

Is there anyone who had the same problem or could help me, please?

thx J