[opencms-dev] DHTML Editor

Shashank Tripathi sub at shanx.com
Fri Oct 5 14:52:30 CEST 2001

Not to crash a party, but this is around a year old already and is based
on some code from MS itself. I am surprised that it has a sourceforge
site and all, but here is an example of how we used it in Sep last year
in an actual project:

    http://shanx.com/scripts/editorMain.htm

The "round trip" HTML in the above script might not be perfect because
this was not the final code we used but it'll give you ideas. Maybe I
should get myself a SourceForge page now! ;-)

Hope this helps,
Shanx