[opencms-dev] AdaptiveClassLoader12 error

Philipp Strazny philipps at thegeogroup.com
Thu Oct 11 01:57:39 CEST 2001

I tried all kinds of different configurations, all w/ different problems. The mailing list has at least 2 postings w/ steps for getting 3.2.1 to work, so I gave it a shot because I'm already using 3.2.1 for other purposes.
As for 3.3, - among recommendations to move up to 4 - I only found a "release candidate".  Is that what you're using?
Lastly, I gather that 3.2.1 is problematic only because of Xerces (which can apparently be circumvented w/ the trick to rename it to axerces). Are you saying that the AdaptiveClassLoader problem is also particular to 3.2.1?
Thanks,
Philipp