[opencms-dev] Setup-Wizard with fixed user fails to connect to MySQL

Gabriel Garcia gogarciao at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:17:54 CEST 2001

Why don't you tri to do it wit the defaul admin user?
I mean using login: admin , password: admin?

I suggest you reinstall mySQL using the default users ...

GABRIEL GARCIA O
Developer
e.mail : ggarcia at azurian.com
Azurian
Andean Region
Ph.(571)640-0020//Fax(571)601-9787

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.