[opencms-dev] Problem with Netscape/Mozilla

Ben S benlebt at firemail.de
Wed Oct 17 11:29:37 CEST 2001

Hello Altogether.

I just installed OpenCMS and it really works fine with IE.
But I would also like to use the integrated Explorer with
Netscape, which doesn't work at all.
Wether I take Netscape, Mozilla, Konqueror or Opera, none
of these Browsers won't really work with the OpenCMS.
I can log in with Netscape and Mozilla, but the Explorer
doesn't appear... and without the Explorer I can't do much
at all...

Java is installed and configured in Netscape and Mozilla,
I can view java-Sites without any problem. I tried it out
on different Linux-PCs here in my firm, but it just won't
work right without InternetExplorer.

Do you have any hint how I could get it to work correctly
under Netscape?

P.S: I tried Netscape 4.77 and 6.0