AW: [opencms-dev] Updated major release 4.4.6 of OpenCms now avai lable

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Mon Oct 22 08:30:38 CEST 2001

Hello,

> One more questions which I asked some time ago:
> How can I build the cvs version of OpenCMS?
> Ant complains about build.xml.
> Can you tell me:
> * What version of jdk, ant, ... do you use?
> * Which command line do you use to start building and installing it?

You can create a new version of OpenCms from cvs:

Set the envirnment variable "CATALINA_HOME" to the home-folder of tomcat 4.
Checkout OpenCms to a work-directory "WORK".
Change (cd) into WORK/opencms/
Call "ant all" in this folder.
You will get a new version of OpenCms in the folder WORK/zip

We use ant: "Ant version 1.3 compiled on March 2 2001"
and jdk: "java version "1.3.0_02""

Regards,
Andreas