[opencms-dev] References for openCMS?

Roeland Loggen roeland at integra-europe.nl
Thu Oct 25 17:21:40 CEST 2001

Hi,

We are evaluating openCMS for a client of us. The client is interested in using the openCMS solution,
however, the client is interested in finding out the production experiences - e.g. how many sites are in production with openCMS,
preferably with the name of the site or the company running it.

It this information available somehow? On the openCMS site I could not find any (just the sponsors).

E.g. what companies are using openCMS for their internet sites?

And...possibly - if they have some experiences to share, that would be very welcome as well!

If I can get this information, and it is a list of at least 3 good sites, chances are high that the client will go along with openCMS.
And that would mean - more succes stories and sponsors for this excellent tool!

Thanks in advance,

Roeland Loggen

Roeland Loggen - sr. Business Consultant
Integra Nederland bv
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 112
1012 SH AMSTERDAM
Tel: +31 (20) 531 99 36