AW: [opencms-dev] References for openCMS?

Gottfried Ryser gryser at cgx.ch
Thu Oct 25 20:29:24 CEST 2001

Hi Roeland

Today our first openCMS website went online. It is a part of the Zurich
Univerity Hospital website. Check the URL http://www.usz.ch/pflegedienst/ it
is only a part and in a simple design. In the next time a decision will be
taken to put the complete website of the hospital to openCMS. Training for
the users was a snap and they are very happy with this solution. Adding new
pages is a few clicks now with the navigation module. We misused the News
Module for a job listing, this will be modified next.

We have started openCMS based websites for other hospitals as well as for
TechData the second largest IT distributor among other sites. Our own
website will go online during November.

openCSM is very stable we are using the software in a w2k and NT environment
with MS IIS. I think a big advantage of openCMS is the os independence, in
my country Linux is not first choice in IT depts.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
CGX AG

Gottfried Ryser

CGX AG  Tannaegertenstr. 15  CH-8635 Duernten  Tel +41 (0) 55 260 1600 Fax
+41 (0) 55 260 1601
Email gryser at cgx.ch <mailto:gryser at cgx.ch>   URL:http://www.cgx.ch
<http://www.cgx.ch>