[opencms-dev] Unable to start with a New Project

M. Störzel MStoerzel at web.de
Thu Nov 8 09:17:00 CET 2001

Thank you,

I'm already one step further. That really helps me, because in less than one hour I'm going to present OpenCms as the CMS solution for a quiet huge project at the university of Dortmund. A decission for OpenCms "might perhaps" result in a major contribution. Did I simply overread the instruction or is it not included in the somewaht outdated docs? Anyhow it works now, until I try to publish a project (in the project as project manager doing project-.management/publish) - it seems as if nothing happens. I mean the project's directory is created ($TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/opencms/examples), but there is nothing in it after a publish.

Thanx

Marc

opencms-dev at www.opencms.com schrieb am 07.11.01:
At 21.05 07/11/01 +0100, you wrote:
>The only problem I have is, that I can't create a new folder. I get always an
>access denied exception even though I'm logged in as Admin and Admin is the
>owner of the folder '/' with write permission (as it's set after
>installation).
>
>Any help here would be appreciated.
Create a new project and specify as project folder the entire root folder (
/ ).
Switch to this project and create every new folder you need.
Now you may create a new project specifying one of these folders.