[opencms-dev] Unable to start with a New Project

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Nov 8 10:26:23 CET 2001

Hi,

there is nothing to be created in your real filesystem except downloads and
pics (however, there is an ability to do an static export).
All the folders and files you create in your project are created in the
virtual file system (vfs) of opencms in your database. When you publish your
project the changes you made are copied to the Online project (still inside
your database) so they are visible to the rest of the world.

- Stephan

Am Donnerstag,  8. November 2001 09:17 schrieben Sie: