[opencms-dev] Problems with <FORM>s and parameters.get

pgandert at gandert-edv.de pgandert at gandert-edv.de
Fri Nov 9 12:19:54 CET 2001

Hello

I am trying to make a dataentryform, get the entered data in a Java-Class and
generate the output in an other page.

While executing it the first time after starting tomcat it works fine, but the
next tries are deliviering as result the first data entered.

I have implemented it following the fragments in the developerguide.

I think that there may be a problem with the caching or with the implementation
of the base-classes (maybe parameters.get("name") or templateDocument.setData
("name", value)).....

Has anyone solved this problem or is there a howto available or any other hint,
or what i am making wrong?

Another question is the access of the MySQL-database. Is there a method to use
the connection of opencms for example to read article-data from a MySQL-table?

The proble is, that the Example for a ContentDefinitionObject does not cover
the storage of data in a SQL-database.

Thanks in advance
Peter Gandert

PS:
My System:
Win2000 / Tomcat4 / OpenCMS 4.4.6 / MySQL 2.32.xx