[opencms-dev] Cannot log In - 404 error

Oliver Lüthje oluethje at splendid.de
Fri Nov 9 13:14:44 CET 2001

Am 09.11.01, 11:27:59, schrieb Stephan Hartmann
<hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de> zum Thema Re: [opencms-dev] Cannot log In -
404 error:

> This is a very bad behavior since version 4.4.0 of opencms.
> I mentioned this at that time in this list but nothing changed.

> You need to do everything from a win box with IE5.0 or higher (or 5.5?).
> Nothing won't work with any browser on Linux, neither the installation
> procedure nor the workspace (i.e. the explorer of the workspace, you may
do a
> little administration, but i didn't try it).
> Only the result can be viewed under Linux

> :Ž(

Mozilla on Linux can do the full install, too. But you cant see the
explorer view and some context menus on the workplace. Its
really sad that such a system using up-to-date and nice OpenSource
technology of XML and Java is restricted to windows OS.

> You can ignore the NoClassDefFoundError for the fop.
> Or put the fop.jar into your oclib dir if you need it for generation pdf.

> - Stephan

- Oliver