[opencms-dev] Corrupt export file

hbusch at push-interactive.de hbusch at push-interactive.de
Fri Nov 9 18:02:27 CET 2001

Hi!

I recently tried to export a project using the export button. I included the
"/"-path and also told OpenCMS to explicitly include the files in the
"system" folder.
OpenCMS created a zip file, but the zip-file is corrupt (not a valid
archive).
I tried it again but left out the "system" directory and it worked, a fully
functional zip file was created.

Has anyone an idea why the first export failed? (Btw., all project files
were unlocked).

Regards,
Hendrik Busch

push!interactive gmbh                  | In der VillaMedia
Viehhofstrasse 125 | D 42117 Wuppertal | phone +49 (0)202 2427-353  | fax
-310
Klenzestrasse 38   | D 80469 Munich    | phone +49 (0)89  2602465-0 | fax -2

mailto:hbusch at push-interactive.de      | http://www.push-interactive.de