[opencms-dev] Don't see how to do anything with new project - explorer is blank

pgandert at gandert-edv.de pgandert at gandert-edv.de
Wed Nov 14 01:04:21 CET 2001

Hello John

I am also evaluating OpenCMS and beginnig to write my own Content-Definitions
(very timeconsuming, when done the first time..... ;-) ).

I believe, You must use for development a IE on Windows, because the Admin-
Interface of the OpenCMS seems to be optimized for Windows. Especially, when
You want to edit the pages, because there are used two plugins for IE for
editing the Source-Code or the WYSIWYG.

But the Sites, created on OpenCMS will also work on Netscape; depending on the
features you are programming.... ;-)

Ciao, hoping i could help You
Peter Gandert