[opencms-dev] Java Editor Implementation

thys.deWet at za.didata.com thys.deWet at za.didata.com
Tue Nov 27 14:21:17 CET 2001

Hi.
I am pretty new to CMS and I have to try to implement a pure java code
editor . The WYSIWYG part is fine for now , any ideas on how I should go
about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

Thanx

Thys de Wet

Software Support / Development
Dimension Data
Tel:     +27 (21) 936 7715
E-mail:  thys.dewet at za.didata.com

Dimension Data Holdings plc (LSE: DDT) is a leading global provider of
network and multi-channel e-Business solutions.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com