[opencms-dev] Where are projects published to?

d.pape d.pape at twinwave.net
Thu Nov 29 13:13:06 CET 2001

hi,

A little help in understanding what is going on would be helpful;

-I create a project
-create a folder under root and a page witin this folder
-insert a picture into the page (why could I only insert pictures from my
local harddrive? - I 	want to create a seperate pics folder for each project
which people can upload pics to and add to their pages).
-I click on publish button
-Now how do I see the published site? I tried
http:/servername:8080/opencms/opencms/projectname/pagename, but I think that
this is the offline version because it still references by local picture on
my hardrive.

Generally I do not understand how the directory structure is meant to be
used.

Any help appreciated,

David Pape