AW: [opencms-dev] Where are projects published to?

Daniel Wemhoff Daniel.Wemhoff at framfab.de
Thu Nov 29 13:27:54 CET 2001

Hi David,

it`s the online version that you see. You see the pictures because you use
the browser on the same machine. Nobody else can see the pictures.

The correct way is creating an image gallery (Administration view) first.
Load the pictures from your harddrive into the image gallery.

To insert a picture to a page use the Icon "image list", it´s right beside
the "insert image"-Icon (which is in fact an irritating name), in the
editor. You can insert the image by drag and drop.

Daniel