[opencms-dev] Frame-Templates with OpenCms

Alexander Kandzior Alexander.Kandzior at framfab.de
Thu Nov 29 18:18:49 CET 2001

Julien,

I understand you try to do a Frame-based website with OpenCms. It seems to
me that you are on the wrong track.

Here is an example on how to use frames with OpenCms. Simply place the file
in the ..\Tomcat\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\export directory on your server,
open the Workplace and use the "Database import" feature of the
Administration view to import the file. Then, click on the /index.html to
see the Frame example and have a look in the /content/ directorys to
understand how framesets in OpenCms work.

Best Regards,
Alex.

OpenCms Group