[opencms-dev] Directory structure?

Jonathan Feinberg jdf at pobox.com
Fri Dec 7 15:46:58 CET 2001

The developer's documentation states, in section 1.4.2, "The OpenCms system
creates a standard directory structure for every new project in the virtual
file system."  But if I create a new project inside a subdirectory, no new
directories are created.  For example, given the vfs structure

   Root
     content
     download
     falafel
     moduledemos
     pics
     system

If I create a new project and place it in /falafel/, the documentation
implies that the various template directories and such will be created
under /falafel/, but this is not the case.

Am I misunderstanding the documentation?  If so, how does one create the
templates for the new project?  Is it the user's responsibility to create
the /falafel/content/ directory and its subdirectories?

--
Jonathan Feinberg   jdf at pobox.com    Inwood, NY, NY
http://MrFeinberg.com/