[opencms-dev] Install help on OpenCMS

Andreas Urra andreas.urra at x-cellent.com
Thu Jan 17 08:29:38 CET 2002

Hi Jeffries,

if you mean by 'wizard' the wand symbol, then everything is ok. That
button is for creating a new file, folder, whatever.
Only you have to create a project first. This is done in the
'administration view'. You must have it base on the root ('/') folder,
otherwise you still cannot create other folders in the root. Then switch
to your own project (top left combobox). Here you go ;)

Hope it helped,

Andreas