AW: [opencms-dev] Install help on OpenCMS

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Thu Jan 17 08:35:28 CET 2002

Hello Dan,

if you could log-in then your system is runnin correctly. You are now in the
"Online" project which contains all the resources that are currently forming
your site. To eddit or add some resources you first have have to reate an
"offline" project in the admistration voew of OpenCms. Add the root folder
to this project and you will be able to add resources there with the wizard
button.
You then have to publish this project later to transfer your new or edited
resources to the online project, so that they are available on the site.

Bye,
    Michael