[opencms-dev] htdig -Error: server not found

"Bührle, Martin, FCI1" martin.buehrle at lfk.eads.net
Thu Jan 31 18:57:59 CET 2002

Hello everybody!

we have opencms 4.4.6 running with tomcat 4.0.1 on Suse Linux7.3prof with
mySQL.
I have installed both, the htdig-search-module and the search-form-module.

HTDIG is running on the opencms-server, the perl-skript "htsearch" can be
reached via
http://localhost/cgi-bin/htsearch
We have tested this with http://localhost/cgi-bin/htsearch?words=Test i.e.
Everything works.

As recommended in the module-description for the htdig-module we set the
correct serverpath in the settings in module-administration.

PROBLEM:
When we do a search from within OpenCMS with the search-form-example under
/moduledemos/com.opencms/modules.search.form/index.html
(in OpenCMS)
we always get an "server not found" error instead of the results.

Does anybody know why?
Any help out there?

We changed nothing in the htdig-module-example, just made HTDIG running on
the server, changed the htdig.conf and the module-setting "serverpath" in
OpenCMS-Module "htdig" as recommended in the module-documentation.

Thanks for Your comments!

 Martin