[opencms-dev] Solved! Re: Problem configuring: import workspace hangs

Joshua J.Kugler isd at as.uaf.edu
Thu Jan 31 20:57:01 CET 2002

I sent this out of few days ago, but it appears it didn't get posted to the
list.  At any rate, I have solved my problem.

I downloaded and used the Java SDK 1.4.0 RC1, instead of the current 1.3.0
verision. Everything worked fine after that!

As to a WYSIWYG editor in a Java applet.  I have not yet played around with
it, but the Campfire/Campsite online publication software
<http://www.campware.org> has a Java applet that is used to edit articles, if
I am not mistaken.  You might want to take a look at it.

Thanks for what looks like a great product. I look forward to trying it out.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks