[opencms-dev] greetings ... and questions !

cg cg at eworx.gr
Mon Feb 25 18:23:15 CET 2002

Hello Pekka,

Thanks for the feedback ... I will guard your response for later. But for
now we are trying to set up OpenCMS on Win2k ... Our company would like to
eventually move our operation entirely to Linux, but for now we have an
immediate client who has a religious attachment to a certain legacy
operating system ... Any advice for Win2k "Advanced" Server ?

Best wishes,

Chris Gianniotis