[opencms-dev] Newsmodule with 4.4.6....need help

phanse at web.de phanse at web.de
Tue Feb 26 18:41:14 CET 2002

hi All,

we are just ready to upgrade our 4.3 opencms to 4.4.6.
everything works fine so far except, that the newsmodul is not working properly. I cannot lock or edit a newsentry. When I try to create a new newsitem, I get a "nullpointer exception". With 4.3 everthing works fine
I tried both, the newsmodule 3 and 4...with the same errors. what am I doing wrong here?

Configuration: W2K, Apache 4.0, mySql

any help is appreciated

Peter