[opencms-dev] Usage/configuration question

Patrick Pyette ppyette at perimind.com
Tue Mar 12 04:56:07 CET 2002

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to openCMS and am wondering a) if the following scenario is
possible and b) if it is possible, what the general approach would be to
accomplish this.

I have a central site where my pages and templates are all created.  The
central site controls a number of target installations, each one a little
different, but all using the templates from the central site.   I'd like to
make changes on the central site (for a particular remote site) and after
testing, have those changes published to the remote site.  Each site would
have its own copy of openCMS running.

Does this sound doable?