AW: [opencms-dev] Usage/configuration question

Carsten Weinholz Carsten.Weinholz at framfab.de
Tue Mar 12 15:31:07 CET 2002

Hello Patrick,

we are currently working on a similar scenario for one of our customers:
- they have some webservers running, each will be equipped with OpenCms as
"content delivery" system, and another OpenCms will work as centralized
"content management"-instance. The instances will share a central database -
you only have to ensure that only the cm-instance is used for editing
purposes.

Regards,
Carsten

Framfab