[opencms-dev] Stylesheets

Simon Knightley simon.knightley at syskinetic.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 20:06:24 CET 2002

Julien,

I think there is an error in the OpenCMS code.  Is this the general
consensus? The styles should read "Heading 1", "heading 2" etc. at least
for the UK version of the ActiveX edit control.  The only way I found to
make it work was to recompile the code with the correct style names in.
Perhaps using a German version of the ActiveX control might work aswell.

I think the file is I_CmsWpConstants.class

Regards

Simon Knightley
Syskinetic Consulting Ltd
www.syskinetic.com