AW: [opencms-dev] Stylesheets

Marcel.Luternauer at sicap.com Marcel.Luternauer at sicap.com
Tue Mar 19 09:03:46 CET 2002

Hi Julien

I got a similar (or the same?) error.

I've installed the openCMS on a SUN Sparc 20. When I am using a German Internet Explorer I don't have the
german 'Umlaute' like äöü displayed properly. Instead There is a questionmark '?' displayed.
When I then choose a 'Überschrift1' in the WYSIWYG editor I got an error: 'Unbekannter Name'
('Unknown Name' in English).

When I am using a english Internet Explorer I don't have any problems.
I assume now, that you have a french Internet Explorer also with some 'Umlaute' like éà ...

By the way. I've also installed the openCMS on a Laptop with RedHat 7.2 Linux distribution. Here I don't have problems
with the 'Umlaute'.

Regards Marcel