[opencms-dev] Stylesheets

Julien Soyer JSoyer at paris.agency.com
Tue Mar 19 09:25:57 CET 2002

Hi all,

Thank you for your answers, but my problem is not due to the German umlaut.
I am trying to puzzle out the integration between stylesheets and the
WYSIWYG editor (I guess using the <stylesheet> tag in the templates). I
thought I could select the correct styles in the select box, but obviously
the style names are hard-coded...
Some previous topics already mentioned that functionality, but I couldn't
find any clear solution in.

Does anyone ever managed to make things work?

Regards,

Julien Soyer