[opencms-dev] Stylesheets

Simon Knightley simon.knightley at syskinetic.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 14:50:52 CET 2002

The stylesheets problem is actually unrelated to the dropdown styles in
the WYSIWYG editor.  Looking at the code, the drop down list will never
show the styles from the document, you can only use it to select
hardcoded styles that are understood by the ActiveX control.
To make the WYSIWYG editor show the correct styles from your document is
a strange.  Again looking at the code, this needs rewriting as it
insists that the style definition sits within a template called
"frametemplate"; if you are not using frames this is a bit strange.  Try
adding:

<ELEMENTDEF name="frametemplate">
   <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
   <TEMPLATE>/content/internal/style</TEMPLATE>
</ELEMENTDEF>

to the bottom of your template then define your styles in
/content/internal/style.

Basically the code for retrieving the stylesheet for the current page is
faulty and needs to be re-written.  Any volunteers?  I would do it
myself if I had the time.

Regards

Simon Knightley
Consulting Manager