[opencms-dev] pics problem

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Tue Mar 26 16:20:12 CET 2002

Hello,

in opencms.properties comment the lines for redirection
# redirect.0=/pics/
# redirectlocation.0=/opencms/pics/
# redirect.1=/download/
# redirectlocation.1=/opencms/download/

you may also comment the lines with exportpoints cause you don't need them
without redirection.

Then your pics will be served by opencms/tomcat.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Dienstag, 26. März 2002 15:47 schrieben Sie: