AW: [opencms-dev] installed 4.0.6 but some glitches:

Werner Punz werpu at gmx.at
Tue Apr 9 18:37:00 CEST 2002

Mhh given that I´m not one of the core developers and maybe lack insight,
but what you
want as far as I got it, is to have opencms to be served by Apache instead
of Tomcat.
All I can say is forget it, it is not directly possible. The reason is, that
OpenCMS uses Tomcats servlet infrastructure to serve the content in a
dynamic way, however
I haven´t looked into that feature yet. With the latest version you could
use the static
exports to have a mixture of Tomcat served dynamic content and static
content which is then served by Apache.

Please correct me if I´m wrong.

Werner Punz
Labor_C Austria