[opencms-dev] Install demo Page: no pictures accessible

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Wed Apr 24 09:55:29 CEST 2002

Hi Marcel,

I'm not sure if it's a bug in the zipfile or something, but I got around
this problem by copying the pics directory up one directory level.  I had
other fish to fry so didn't dwell on this too long.

Regards,
Mark

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

Marcel.Luternauer at sicap.com@www.opencms.org on 22/04/2002 09:28:13 PM

Please respond to opencms-dev at www.opencms.org

Sent by:    owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org