[opencms-dev] Weird publish bug/behavior

Werner Punz werpu at gmx.at
Mon May 13 15:31:42 CEST 2002

Ok I have first results so far.
It seems indeed it was some kind of bug (maybe the one Hanjo mentioned)
related to the static export. I checked my OpenCMS properties file and static
export was turned on and set to folder /. Now my conclusion is that the bug
seemed to kick in and tried to export the entire file hierarchy. I now turned
static export off and now after testing a handful of files everything seems to
be at normal speeds.
Now it would be great to know where to find the bugfix for the static export
so that I can work it into my production system today or tomorrow :-).

Thanks Hanjo, for the fast help.

Werner

http://www.gmx.net