[opencms-dev] OpenCms/Flex source build problem

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Tue May 14 19:25:42 CEST 2002

Hi Mark,

someone else already suggested the answer:

It seems that you are compiling with JDK 1.3.
OpenCms/Flex has been build for JDK 1.4, and this requires
changed due to the new JDBC 3.0. Which is package java.sql.*.

I am sorry, I should have put a note somewhere that Flex compiles
with 1.4 only. BTW it runs fine with 1.3 if you compiled it
with 1.4, but not vice-versa.

Best Regards,
Alex.