[opencms-dev] WebLogic & OpenCms/Flex errors (PROBLEM SOURCE FOUND)

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Wed May 15 12:20:11 CEST 2002

Hi All (and Alex!)

I think I have found my problem:  WebLogic does not allow JSPs to run from
within the WEB-INF directory.  Since OpenCms/Flex puts JSPs into either
WEB-INF/jsp/online  or  WEB-INF/jsp/offline  this prohibits the use of JSPs
with OpenCms/Flex/WebLogic!

As a test, I modified CmsJspLoader.java to generate the URI as
"/ocms/jsp/online/TFlexTestTTestJsp.jsp.809928697.jsp", and copied
TFlexTestTTestJsp.jsp.809928697.jsp  there from /WEB-INF/jsp/online, at
which point previewing the file from within the Workplace worked fine.
Going straight in with a URL of
"http://localhost:7001/opencms/opencms/FlexTest/TestJsp.jsp" produces a
blank page (again).

Would it be hard, or distasteful, to modify OpenCms/Flex to work with
WebLogic?  This could be a project-killer for us otherwise...

Thanks for any suggestions etc.,

Mark

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

mfoley5 at csc.com.au@www.opencms.org on 15/05/2002 01:56:41 PM

Please respond to opencms-dev at www.opencms.org

Sent by:    owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org