[opencms-dev] Import Export bug regarding properties

Werner Punz werpu at gmx.at
Thu May 16 13:14:57 CEST 2002

Hi I encountered following bug:

I exported an old projects from 4.4.1 and imported it into 4.6 so far it
went well, but I have several files with custom properties.
And after the import I try to access the properties via cms.readProperty and
only get a null as result, on the old system the readProperty works. I think
there is some kind of bug in the import function, which doesn´t transfer the
properties correctly? Can anyone confirm this problem? And does anyone have
a fix?

Kind Regards

Werner Punz Labor_C
http://www.labor-c.net