[opencms-dev] Simple install issue

Geoffrey McCaleb geoffrey at tabasco.net
Sun May 19 13:11:01 CEST 2002

Apologies in advance for this 'newbie' post.

I have OpenCMS running fine on my local playground machine (W2K/Tomcat/MySQL), however I am running into a small issue getting OpenCMS running on my hosted server running RedHat (Cobalt RaQ3).

I've deployed the .WAR file and restarted the webservice with no problem. The directories get created in both Tomcat and in my 'web' folder (similar to htdocs). All ok. However, when I go to the directory (/opencms/ocsetup), my browser just lists the directories. Tomcat is running in conjunction with Apache so I don't need a specific port.

Anyway, apologies again for the post. I'd appreciate any help in advance.

thanks,

Geoffrey McCaleb