[opencms-dev] Richtext editor

"Füchsel, Andre" Andre.Fuechsel at koeln.sema.slb.com
Thu Jun 13 08:50:06 CEST 2002

> > How about http://www.hexidec.com/ekit.php?
> > Has some bugs which could be fixed. Comments?
>
> Since nobody replied to me I just downloaded the source and I
> am currently
> restructuring it. Seems to me that there are more bugs in it than I
> originally thought but I hope I can fix them and improve this
> one. Can be
> used both as WYSIWYG and Source Code editor. I keep you
> informed about the
> progress but since I can work on it only at home, it will
> take a while.

Forgot to mention, that it is a Java-based editor which can be used both as
an editor and as an applet. The source code was duplicated but I created a
few abstract classes and now there is only one source code for both both the
standalone editor and the applet.

A.

--
Andre Fuechsel, Senior Consultant & Software Architect
SchlumbergerSema, XML Network / Competence Center Content Management