[opencms-dev] Richtext editor

"Füchsel, Andre" Andre.Fuechsel at koeln.sema.slb.com
Thu Jun 13 08:44:43 CEST 2002

> How about http://www.hexidec.com/ekit.php?
> Has some bugs which could be fixed. Comments?

Since nobody replied to me I just downloaded the source and I am currently
restructuring it. Seems to me that there are more bugs in it than I
originally thought but I hope I can fix them and improve this one. Can be
used both as WYSIWYG and Source Code editor. I keep you informed about the
progress but since I can work on it only at home, it will take a while.

André

--
Andre Fuechsel, Senior Consultant & Software Architect
SchlumbergerSema, XML Network / Competence Center Content Management