[opencms-dev] Version history for uploaded files

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Mon May 27 10:25:11 CEST 2002

Hi Mark,

I am not 100% on this, but I think you have to delete the file in
OpenCms first, and after that upload a file with the exact same name. In
this case the uploaded file will be linked with the history of the
deleted file. Also, the file should then appear as "changed" in the
explorer (i.e. red).

Regards,
Alex.

OpenCms Group