[opencms-dev] problem in editing html files after export/import

Laura Bacci laura.bacci at caliari.it
Thu Jul 11 16:20:19 CEST 2002

Hi,
we have the following configuration:
Win2k SP2, Apache 1.3, mod_jk, Tomcat 4.0.1, Oracle 9i and OpenCms 4.6.1
with changes for setBinaryStream in the genericSql classes .
With this configuration we developed a site that works fine. We exported
the site creating the zip with the exportDB function, and imported the
site in another Opencms installation (with oracle 8.1.7). Again the site
works fine, but trying to open the plain files (.html) with the
WYSIWYG-Editor we get an error: HTTP Status 404 - Not Found.
In the Opencms installation log we found:
<opencms_info> [CmsElementXml (CmsXmlTemplateEditor/edit_page_main)]
Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlTemplateEditor
The problem doesn't seem caused in the import phase because the standard
Opencms site is correctly imported and doesn't give this error.
Any idea?
Thanks for your help !

 Laura Bacci