[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor also works with news?

Uli Jaan ujaan at web.de
Sat Jul 13 20:37:36 CEST 2002

Hello all,

I am using OpenCms 4.6.1. I have downloaded the OpenCms Homepage and
imported as a project. When I go to edit one of the news articles there is
no WYSIWYG editor, but a simple form interface instead.
There is a video of a presentation of OpenCms on the Open Source Content
Management Conference in Zurich on March 2002, where you can see Alexander
Kandzior editing the news with a WYSIWYG editor. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for help.

Uli